Dingle & Way Ltd is a well-established company which has built up a first-class reputation in the building industry by successfully delivering high-quality projects. The company's
core values are quality, efficiency and reliability. These qualities are encompassed by a friendly service and sensible pricing.
Set up some time ago by the two current Directors: Robert Dingle & Martin Way. Good friends who combined their extensive expertise in both building & roofing into one general builders
business model. Dingle & Way Ltd is still proudly owned and run on a daily basis by Rob & Martin, who will invariably help you, face to face, throughout your project from pricing to
We're proud to say that we've maintained a strong belief in good workmanship and a job well done. Whatever the size of the undertaking, our whole team are aware of the responsibility they have for
excellence, safety and respect for the environment.
Dingle & Way Ltd believes that people are our main asset, and we're always trying to create the best possible working environment and foster continuous training and development with a
strong emphasis on health and safety.
- Dingle & Way Ltd is a well-established and well-respected building company working in Wadebridge, Rock, Polzeath, Trebetherick and the surrounding areas of North & West Cornwall.
Having completed many successful projects over the years; we have the experience and the expertise needed to realise the construction or renovation project of your dreams!
- Dingle & Way is a team of friendly, professional builders and maintenance experts with a wealth of trade experience. We only employ qualified and highly skilled staff. We're a general
contractor, and we offer a complete service from start to finish, working closely with projects' owners to ensure their wishes are taken into account. We take on extensions, new builds, alterations,
new roofs, renovations, maintenance and repairs, brickwork, stonework, kitchens, bathrooms, groundworks, loft conversions, barn conversions; the list goes on. We offer free quotations and we're fully
- We have a permanent workforce of around 20 full-time, local, highly-skilled tradesmen; from full time site-foremen, carpenters and joiners, stone masons, brick and block layers, roofers,
decorators and labourers to electricians and plumbers. We work closely with local and national architects. We have close ties with local scaffolding firms and trade suppliers and indeed any and all
other services as and when required; this results in significant savings for clients in regards to the cost of building materials for example.
- We provide outstanding workmanship on projects of all sizes at all times. The majority of our work comes from client recommendations. We can project manage the whole program from demolition
through to handover. Each clients needs are different and we can adapt to accommodate individual needs. Dingle & Way have built up extensive references and recommendations over the years.
- All our quotations are free of charge with no obligation. We have full public liability insurance and all work is fully guaranteed. We are specialists in lead work and as the number of people
with this skill is ever dwindling we undertake lead work projects for many other building companies.
- We have a full fleet of works vehicles from vans to tipper trucks our own plant machinery too from several diggers and dumper trucks of varying sizes and a Manitou. No job is too large or too
small; we have even been involved with national sea defence projects. We can often advise on alternative solutions to existing problems that could be less costly and take less time to
complete without compromising on quality.
- Dingle & Way Ltd is not just about bricks and mortar. We're very much aware that we're building our customers' future. Dingle & Way Ltd has experience in a wide range of
construction projects. Want to build an entirely new home or simply add a conservatory, re-model your bathroom or have solar/ solar thermal panels installed? Just contact us to get an estimate